For State and Local government agencies and educational institutions of all sizes we provide discounted pricing.
We have several great options to cover the needs of virtually every type of organization and every budget. We currently have several government agencies and universities using our training.
For all pricing options - please use the "get a quote form" and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible.
We will work with you to help ensure your branded security awareness program adds value to your organization identity and tracks employee participation in the course.
Our team of security and training experts will work with you to insure you have the quality training you need at a price to fit your budget!
If you are interested in creating an employee security awareness course that addresses your specific environment and policies, we can also create a customized course just for your organization.
Some of the options available include:
- Option #1: Company Hosted Learning Management System – LMS SCORM compliant course capable of being imported into existing company onsite LMS with branded and customized options.
- Option #2: CFISA Hosted Learning Management System – LMS SCORM compliant course hosted on the CFISA website. Options include; your company web URL address, branding, colors, quizzing and reporting.
- Option #3: HTML Based Stand-Alone Option - with web browser interface to be hosted internally onsite with quizzing option.
- Option #4: Customized Course Options - Let us customize your course to fit the needs of your company or organization.
Our PCI-DSS training course will help your organization comply with the Annual Payment Card Industry - PCI Security Awareness Training Requirement - The PCI-Data Security Standards policy requires the implementation of an employee security awareness training program upon hire and annually.
Our Security Awareness Employee Training includes:
- Why security awareness is important to employees, vendors and contractors
- Importance of employees’ treatment of sensitive data as they would want their own personal data to be handled.
- Overview and explanation of key compliance principals.
- Easy to understand explanations of the reasons behind the policies and procedures, increasing employee “buy-in”.
- Important policies and procedures related to employee handling of credit card information.
- The need to use strong passwords and not share them with others.
- Cyber security best practices that apply at work and at home.
- A good understanding of social engineering and how related techniques are used to manipulate employees, leading to intellectual property theft, data security breaches, litigation and other serious problems.
- Dynamic, interactive and interesting content delivery in modular form that allows meaningful learning to occur, just a few minutes at a time.
It is time to “get ahead of the curve” and provide valuable security awareness training for your employees.
Don’t wait until there is a problem and you are facing an audit. It is time to implement this important training to help protect your business and organization.
We will be happy to provide options on our flexible course branding and customization plans, as well as our options for training courses that go beyond employee security awareness.