Our in-person security awareness training provides an excellent way to directly connect with your employees. The CFISA presentation will help to add credibility to your security awareness training program though our experience and proven training methods.
Our training will insure that valuable, relevant and current information is presented to involve employee participation and confidence in your company security program and best practices.
Active participation from company leadership in the training presentation will let employees know that the company cares about their security.
After the training, employees will have greater confidence in the company security program and will be encouraged to collaborate and create a better sense of community at work.
Our On-Site Security Awareness Employee Training Includes:
Dynamic, interactive and interesting presentation that encourages meaningful learning to occur including the following principles:
- Why cyber security awareness is important to your company and needs to be important to its employees, contractors and vendors.
- Importance of employees’ treatment of sensitive data as they would want their own personal data to be handled.
- Easy to understand explanations of the reasons behind the policies and procedures, increasing employee “buy-in”.
- Cyber security best practices that apply at work and at home.
- Overview of password security best practices.
- A good understanding of social engineering and how related techniques are used to manipulate employees, leading to intellectual property theft, data security breaches, litigation and other serious problems.
- “What's in it for me” overview to help employees understand the risk and encourage participation.
Training presentation that is customized to fit the needs and culture of your organization.
A list of possible presentation topics:
- Introduction including scope of the problem and risk overview
- Today's Threats
- Password Security
- Social Engineering
- Email Best Practices
- Protecting your Personal Work-space and Laptops
- Top Cyber Crime Threats
- Discussion of risk of Public Wi-Fi
- Safe Web use and risk of Social Media
- Internet of Things aka I o T
- Identity Theft Risk
- PCI-DSS credit card compliance
- Traveling Safety and Security
- Emergency Preparedness